Volunteer Code of Conduct
This is the code of conduct for Special Olympics volunteers.
As a Special Olympics volunteer, I agree that while serving as a volunteer, I will:
• Provide for the general welfare, health and safety of all Special Olympics athletes and volunteers.
• Dress and act in an appropriate manner at all times.
• Follow the established rules and guidelines of Special Olympics and/or any agency involved with Special Olympics.
• Report any emergencies to the appropriate authorities after first taking immediate action to ensure the health and safety of the participants.
• Abstain from the consumption or use of all alcohol, tobacco products and illegal substances while involved with any Special Olympics event, competition or training school.
• Not engage in any inappropriate contact or relationship with athletes, volunteers or other participants of Special Olympics